Hi guys
I'm back with a new blog today we will talk about sin. I know today's topic is related to religion but directly or indirectly we all believe in this. So, what is sin? Whatever a human is doing in today's world almost everything is a sin, now how will you consider whether someone is a sinner or not because in today's world there is huge variation in different religion's. What you consider virtue in your religion is actually a sin according to other religion. So who is the culprit here? If I'm theist I believe in my god I read my holy book and I'm performing the rituals mentioned in my holy book to please my god. How am I a sinner? People say follow your religion practice your rituals but, my rituals are considered as a sin according to other people now what should I do ...Should I become an atheist?
The simplest answer to this question is to give first priority to one religion only that is "Humanity."
Now try to understand this from an example:
A child is born in your family, don't teach him anything about any religion let him observe and analyse this world by his own and do not perform any rituals of your religion and do not allow him to get involved in any religious activity just give him love and do not tell him any stories related to any religion. Now after 10 years give him a sharp knife and bring a goat and tell your child to slit the throat of the goat. Now just observe the reaction. I'm damn sure your child will start crying, his body will start shivering, in fact, he will not allow you to slit the throat of the goat. This is "Humanity" this religion is not taught by anyone to you it is already present in your body since the day you were born. And the moment when you will understand this you will be free from all sins of your life. And the best thing is this religion is untouched from partiality, it doesn't matter from which religion you belong this is in our nature some of us destroy it by our acts and some of us develops it.
So basically, when you lose your humanity you are a sinner -when you are enjoying someone's pain, when you are not contributing to making someone's life better yes undoubtedly you are a sinner.
No god in this world want you to slaughter some animals, just try to understand he is the almighty if he really wants to consume the being's created by himself then he doesn't need your help. But he needs your help to take care of every being, to love every being, to make someone's life better, to respect everyone.
So, please stop all these fake rituals in the name of god and if you are so much connected to that almighty lord, offer him your body go ahead slit your throat.
So, if you want to be free from your sins-chant lord's name and do not harm or kill anyone.
And remember:
"Whatever you have achieved and whatever you will achieve is a piece of crap if you are not helping someone to improve their life."
Well said brother..
ReplyDeleteWell said ....well done
ReplyDelete