Featured

Dreams

 Hi guys

I am back with a new blog today I will talk about dreams. Who is the one who does not dream? Almost every one of us has some dreams which we want to fulfil. But there is a problem with most of the parents, that they try to impose their dreams on their children. Most of them do not ask about their child interest actually they don't care about your passion they see people living happily in a profession they will impose that profession to their child and when you will try to do something you like they will do everything possible to let you down. And when someone asks them why are you doing this to your child they will simply say he/she is a child and they need guidance so as a parent I must do so. But the thing they do not understand is there is a difference between guidance and compulsion. Guidance is based on the interest of the individual and compulsion is just imposing something you like to someone else.

Try to understand this if you want your child to do what you like then why are you two different. It is like I cannot achieve something my son will do it for me or I achieved this and I am happy in this, my child will also feel the same. He got his own plans his own dreams his own passion if you cannot support him then please do not criticise him let him give a try to achieve his dreams. Even if the person is unsuccessful he will be free from the guilt that at least I have tried to achieve it. I accept this fact that children need some guidance but for some time only like if your child is 20 years old and you are accepting that he will do as you tell then either he wants to do the same or he is not comfortable with you because he cannot talk with you directly. So please understand he got his life let him learn from it, let him run behind his dreams.

In India, 70% of the people are doing engineering and most of them are doing this just because their parents want that. Dear parents remember you cannot control the life and destiny of your child. Everyone will do something in their life some will earn less and some will more but remember everything is temporary no money you have earned will matter at your death. In India "Sharma ji ka beta example is very popular to scold your child, so for those parents:"

"अपने बच्चो पर भरोसा रखो क्या  पता शर्मा जी का लड़का तुम्हरे बच्चे की ही कंपनी मैं काम करे। "


Comments

Popular Posts